Racism is inherent in Scientology.
Ron Hubbard had typical racist attitudes that were common in the first half of the 20th Century but within Scientology Hubbard’s teachings are seen as researches that cannot possibly be doubted, questioned or discussed critically. That makes it hard for Scientology to progress as the rest of society has progressed up to the 21st Century.
A Scientologist in Los Angeles said,
'I can tell you who shouldn't be President - Barack Obama, Condoleezza Rice and the Rev. Al Sharpton. They should not be allowed to run for office, they should be sweeping the office." 
What proportion of Scientologists agree with this we wonder?
Currently Scientologists are running advertising that is aimed at ethnic minorities and people from these minorities, especially African Americans need to know what they would subscribe to if they took those advertisements seriously. Scientologists are targeting minorities and it is claimed risk damaging people from minorities.  Ethnic minorities are possibly more vulnerable to Scientology because they have been targeted less till recently and therefore do not know as much as white people about problems with Scientology.
Racism is well documented
There is little point in this wiki duplicating comprehensive work that has already been done in website, L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology, Dianetics and Racism. We hope reporters and influential members of minority communities will study what is in that website and warn minority communities what type of group the Church of Scientology is.
- This section contains examples of source material and member's conduct that illustrate Scientology's inherent racism.
- Ethnic Scientologists This exposes Scientology racism, mainly prejudice against people of African origin.
- Racist Scientology Cult Targets Africa
- Scientologists at the Asian-American Expo
- Scientology Vs Paulette Cooper A Jewish website criticising Scientology
- Racist policies in the (Scientology) cult?
- Scientology, L Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Racism
Websites unconnected with Scientology but critical of racism
These and other similar websites can help readers see how L Ron Hubbard’s racism was both inaccurate and potentially harmful.